TO OUR LAW ENFORCEMENT COLLEAGUES
In honor of its centennial year (1915-2015), the International Association of Women Police is offering NEW memberships as a BUY ONE YEAR, GET ONE YEAR FREE to the first 1,915 individuals!
A Centenary Membership will cost just
$25 for a two-year membership for developing countries (vs. $40 now for a 2-year membership) ,and
$40 for a two-year membership for all other countries (vs. $70 now for a 2-year membership).
Centenary Memberships will have full member rights and privileges in the IAWP.
Membership renewals are not eligible and are excluded from this offer. The offer is valid February 1, 2015 through December 31, 2015.
Tell your colleagues to go to www.iawp.org on February 1, 2015, and click the link at the top right to join and pay. (Or, you can click the link at the top to join.)
Please widely share this notice.
HAPPY 100 YEARS TO THE IAWP!
Book your place on the IAWP 2015 training conference,
23 – 27 August 2015
Seeking Bids for the IAWP 2018 Annual Training Conference.
The International Association of Women Police has so much to offer you. Join us by signing up today!
- WomenPolice Magazine published four times a year. Specialized sections for the lives of female police officers.
- Direct notification to members on matters of interest. Everything from training opportunities to job announcements.
- An international network of women police.
- Annual training event at a reduced fee for IAWP members. The IAWP Annual Training Conferences consistently win high praise for quality and satisfaction.
- Opportunities to volunteer on governance and guidance committees for an international organization.
- Reduced price offers from commercial providers and partners.
- Lifelong associates and professional affiliations with female officers at all levels of responsibilities.
- Access to a global network of career police women as well as supporters and partners.
- Members-only material such as the IAWP Regional Reports, discussion board and similar.
- HUMAN TRAFFICKING CAMPAIGN
- Violence Against Women
IAWP Regions 19, 20 and 25 need a Regional Coordinator. Contact a current Regional Coordinator for details and assistance with submitting a request for consideration.
IAWP Members receive WomenPolice Magazine delivered right to their door, or, members can read the online version.
Subscriptions as a gift for yourself or others are also available. Go the Join section to order.