The International Association of Women Police has so much to offer you. Join us by signing up today!
- WomenPolice Magazine published four times a year. Specialized sections especially to improve the lives of female police officers
- Direct notification to members on matters of interest. Everything from training opportunities to job announcements
- An international network of women police
- Annual training event at a reduced fee for IAWP members. The IAWP Annual Training Conferences consistently win high praise for quality and satisfaction
- Opportunities to volunteer on governance and guidance committees for an international organization
- Reduced price offers from commercial providers and partners
- Lifelong associates and professional affiliations with female officers at all levels of responsibilities
- Access to a global network of career police women as well as supporters and partners
- Members-only material such as the IAWP Regional Reports, discussion board and similar
IAWP Early Board Meeting April 2016 Hosted by EWPA Region 16, and UAE MOI
The Emirates Women Police Association, the United Arab Emerites, Minister of Interior, and the Regional Coordinator for IAWP Region 16, Aamna Al Belooshi, are hosting the Board for the EBM in April. IAWP Members should contact their Regional Coordinator if they wish additional details, or if they wish the coordinator to bring forth matters for Board consideration. The Board meeting will be followed by EWPA Training. The dates are April 16 & 17, 2016 for the Early Board Meeting, followed by April 18 - 20, 2016 for the Regional Training.
Emirates Women Police Association Third Regional Conference of Women Police
Women Police & Leadership in Sustainable Development
18 - 20 April 2016
Convention Center - Zayed University - Abu Dhabi
IAWP Early Board Meeting will be held Preceeding the Conference, 16 - 17 April 2016
The IAWP is pleased to announce its corporate partnership with TASER International Inc. Please read the details, TASER Partnership Announcement
IAWP Annual Recognition Program OPEN for Nominations January 1, 2016.
IAWP opens for nominations under its Annual Recognition Program. Nominations are accepted only through the online nomination form and an individual can be submitted under only one category. Self nominations are not accepted. A submission is accepted when made by an IAWP Regional Coordinator, the President of an IAWP Affiliate organization, or a supervisor in the nominees direct line of authority. The award form is at this link: http://www.iawp.org/awardform.htm. Award criteria details are at this link: http://www.iawp.org/awards.htm.
IAWP International Recognition and Scholarship Program OPEN
The 2016 Scholarship Program is open for applications. Read the instructions and complete the application at this link: http://www.iawp.org/awards/internationalscholar_award.htm Deadline for applications is April 1, 2016.