ADOPTED OFFICER PROGRAM
If applying by eMail, instructions are at www.iawp.org/adoptofficer/adopt.htm
- Full-time officers are able to experience the benefits of belonging to a global association of women in their profession (IAWP) and can apply under the IAWP Adopted Officer Program to be sponsored by an IAWP Member.
- Once approved for the program, the officer's application is made available to IAWP Members.
- If a member chooses to sponsor an individual, the IAWP will immediately inform the officer and the sponsor will pay the membership fee for the "adoptee."
- At the expiration of the membership period, the sponsorship can continue, or the individual can renew their membership directly.
Easy Steps in the Process:
1. Complete the online application at this link, http://iawp.wildapricot.org/page-1854211
2. We will notify you when your application is approved for the program, and again when a sponsor comes forward.
If you have any questions, contact us. The Adopted Officer Policy, Policy 16, is at this link,
May 13, 2015