ADOPTED OFFICER PROGRAM
If applying ONLINE: https://iawp.wildapricot.org/page-1854211
If applying by eMail, follow the instructions in the Policy.
- Full-time officers are able to experience the benefits of belonging to a global association of women in their profession (IAWP) and can apply under the IAWP Adopted Officer Program to be sponsored by an IAWP Member.
- Once approved for the program, the officer's application is made available to IAWP Members.
- If a member chooses to sponsor an individual, the IAWP will immediately inform the officer and the sponsor will pay the membership fee for the "adoptee."
- At the expiration of the membership period, the sponsorship can continue, or the individual can renew their membership directly.
Easy Steps in the Process:
1. Complete the online application at this link, http://iawp.wildapricot.org/page-1854211
2. We will notify you when your application is approved for the program, and again when a sponsor comes forward.
3. We send the sponsor an invoice to pay your membership fee and when paid, we provide the sponsor contact information to you.
If you have any questions, contact us: Carol Paterick, email@example.com, or Michele Lish, firstname.lastname@example.org. The Adopted Officer Policy, Policy 16, is at this link,
May 13, 2015