Welcome IAWP Members World Wide
The International Association of Women Police is the oldest organization established for women in policing. With members around the world, our network is unique. As a member, you can tap into the Member Directory, the Member-Only news and announcements, and our Broadcast Service for notices and opportunities. Members also get a reduced fee at the Annual Training Conferences.
IAWP 2019 ANCHORAGE
Monday, September 23 - Friday, September 27, 2019
Companion/Retiree activities do not include training and are a separate registration.
We do verify registration levels and will contact you for more information.
EARLY REGISTRATION REDUCED-FEES WITH PAYMENT THROUGH APRIL 30, 2019
Regular registration fees apply to all payments made on and after May 1, 2019. Visa letters follow payment confirmation.
Companion/Retiree Links, Tours and Events
No Training is included in this level.Full Program of Events, $550, or Pay Per Event (Pay Per Event open to vendors, volunteers, speakers, day rate delegates.)
(Companion/Retiree Activities-view the JPG Screenshot)Register
The International Scholarship Award is presented by the IAWP to an officer to:
• To increase understanding of the roles of women police throughout the world.
• To encourage international participation in the International Association of Women Police.
• To promote membership in the International Association of Women Police through the recipient of this award within her region.
• To increase international understanding and awareness of women in law enforcement and the International Association of Women Police.
• To improve women’s ability to excel within criminal justice by ensuring that the achievements of women and their contributions to criminal justice and to society are recognized; raising the profile of gender issues to organizations and government; and encouraging networking and peer support.
The IAWP was founded in the United States in Los Angeles, California in the year 1915 to strengthen, unite, and raise the capacity of women in policing internationally. IAWP members are now in 60 countries and counting. The IAWP provides training, mentoring, scholarships, peer support, networking and opportunities to help lead the organization. IAWP highlights issues affecting women in law enforcement throughout the world. WomenPolice Magazine, published quarterly, is a benefit of membership. Join today to help forge the future of women in law enforcement.
The purposes of the IAWP Foundation shall be: